- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial
data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other
clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the Company.
- Assemble invoices of suppliers / contractors to be completed for payment.
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and
taking discounts when applicable).
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher
- Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item
description, and amounts and coding per accounting policies and
- Generate financial reports and statements to finance manager for review.
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations
and informing management whether any issues need addressing.
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Organize and update the company’s tax database.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Shahawi Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking development...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group