- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
13,000 to 15,000 EGP per month, Medical insurance,Social insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, design and modifies mobile application based on functional and system requirements.
- looking for an experienced individual able to lead mobile developer to create and design mobile applications from analysis to finalization and working closely with business analyst and product owner with minimum supervision to understanding the mobile App requirements.
- Work closely with the QA team, to ensure quality and punctual software development within his responsibilities
- Conducts code reviews and performs troubleshooting and analysis to assess root cause of application issues
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Recommends system solutions and tools.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Qualification, Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Objective-C, Swift and Xcode
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of iOS Layout Designing, Web Services and Application release
- Should be familiar with CocoaPods especially alamofire and swiftyjson Pods
- Great exposure to Mapkit framework
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services & JSON to connect iOS application to back-end services
- Have published at least two iOS applications and familiar with deploying process on App store
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concept
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Knowledge of Java and Android are plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience on the above mentioned skills.
- Passionate & Willing to learn
- Positive attitude, Reliable and discipline.
- Ability to work in teamwork environment
- Problem solving skills
About this Company
Smart IT is a company that represents the technological and technical arm of Alqubbany Group. Based in Cairo, Smart IT has provided numerous solutions for government entities and private companies; a matter that allowed it to acquire much experience throughout its professional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart IT