- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Males Only
About the Job
- Provide hardware, software and all front end technical support for internal users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software application in a multiple operating system environment.
- Respond to and resolve helpdesk via telephony, email, ticket portal emails, calls and voicemails in a timely manner.
- Manage service ticket queue, prioritize requests and perform work to meet or exceed user expectations and deadlines.
- Set up new desktops and laptops with necessary business applications.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Ability to solve inquiries remotely for our branches/booths/offices outside the company premises or personally if necessary
- Set up user accounts, permissions, mailboxes, groups, Users applications and other server administration items
- Configure and troubleshoot hardware as necessary (computers, printers, mobile phones, networking, wiring, etc.).
- Configure and remotely support mobile devices such as mobile devices.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and other equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with numerous departments and employees.
- Testing new technology and organizing cables and testing the passive network
- Suggest new work processes to maintain a smooth workflow.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services Insurance
About this Company
GlobeMed is the largest healthcare benefits management company in the Middle East; Being one of the first organizations to introduce the Third Party Administrator, GlobeMed Group has been established in 1991.
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobeMed Egypt
Over the last 26 years; GlobeMed has redefined the standards...