- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Social Media Specialist with the following Job responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure new leads generation mechanisms.
- Translate the company’s objectives into marketing strategies
- Improve search-engine rankings ensuring content appears high on search rankings.
- Share qualitative content on different social media channels
- Create, send and answer email campaigns
- Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Send out quality messages on these channels.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Develop density of desired keyword on page
- Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Develop advertising campaigns.
- Create Internet ads.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Monitor a company's website contents, traffic and online reputation.
- Maintain email lists to design and deliver emails and craft email campaigns.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
Sky team was founded in 2016 to provide the best aviation training for all levels from Zero to the career pilot.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sky Team Aviation
Our goal is to help you successfully complete your training and to have our graduate be safe and proficient aviators.