- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
We are looking for a Retail Fashion Trainer to educate our salespeople using various methods, like coaching, seminars and interactive activities.
Retail Fashion responsibilities include teaching presentation and persuasion techniques to new hires, simulating sales scenarios and preparing training programs that cover knowledge gaps. Note that this position requires visiting our retail stores to work closely with our salespeople on a regular basis.
Ultimately, you will make sure our teams develop their sales skills and product knowledge, provide excellent customer service and represent Ben Soliman Brand in the best possible way.
- Responsible for executing the training plan for the new hires in sales Department to give them full information about Ben soliman and the technical training about Ben soliman's product sales.
- Designing and executing orientation programs for both operation and Sales/managers.
- Develop their sales skills and product knowledge, provide excellent customer service and Other tasks required from managers.
- Act as a consultant to salespeople for challenges they have on the job.
- Visiting our regional retail stores to work closely with our team.
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of training through assessment.
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Educate our salespeople using various methods, like coaching, seminars and interactive activities.
- Advise salespeople how to up sell and cross sell products.
- Responsible for training material and it's updates.
About this Company
Established in Egypt in 1999 Ben Soliman It started off as a small company with a big dream but through steady growth and unwavering ambition Our shops comprise over four stores located in the most prestigious areas of Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at Ben Soliman
and we are open new 4 stores in author...