- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Develop product strategy and business case for each product within his/her portfolio and ensure they meet the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Aggregate technology and market research reports and development recommendations provided by Product Marketing and R&D, identify necessary improvements, and follow-up with the technical teams for effective implementation.
- Evaluate new product development or change requests in terms of added value. Recommend selectively any requests for developments and/or enhancements.
- Conduct business, functional, and user experience testing for new and existing products developments, and follow-up with the technical teams to solve any issues.
- Developing licensing schemes and pricing guidelines.
- Develop and manage relationship with technology partners and suppliers.
- Educate clients and local partners about the products through presentations, marketing materials, demos, site visits, etc.
- Support sales and presales processes by providing assistance with product-related aspects such as requirements evaluation, compliance, suppliers’ shortlisting, hardware components and software modules recommendation and selection, costing, etc.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Security and Surveillance
About this Company
For over 25 years, GET has established a global reputation as a leading Passport & ID solutions provider, independent software vendor and systems integrator. Using state-of-the-art security systems, innovative hardware, and software applications, GET provides institutions,...
See all Careers and Jobs at GET Group- Egypt