- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintaining positive business relationships and building rapport with customers.
- Reaching out to customers leads through referrals.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within deadlines.
- Coordinating exerted efforts with team members and other departments to maximize the aspired outputs.
- Providing direct manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services.
- Staying up to date with sales market trends, best practices and promotional trends.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature, shifting/ conveying customers to the concerned department to top off sales process.
- Submitting the required reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to direct manager.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management