- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The primary goal of the role is to ensure the smooth operation of the organizations data network / internal Systems in order to provide maximum performance and availability for the system users.
- Will be responsible for the design, planning, operation, security, and day to day management of the organization's network, servers, switches, administration systems, network-connected devices, and all data communications. Their primary purpose is to ensure production, quality assurance and development applications and services are properly tuned for optimal performance when deployed to the provided hardware.
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting the network, including planning and other activities reserved for the most complex
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Defines and implements network disaster recovery and hardware, software and information protection and file integrity.
- Ensures network security by ensuring proper user accessibility and being able to reasonably guard against the most complex threats to security that will face our network, developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Install, administer, support, and maintain server hardware, peripherals, software, and operating systems.
- Assist in planning for the future strategy of networks and servers and provide budgetary information as needed.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure environments meet requirements and confirm to best practices
- Research and present new technologies and related tools to introduce in order to improve systems and grow the agile development environment
- Participate in scheduled deployments, upgrades and maintenance of Linux systems as needed
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Implementation of various systems to include desktops, laptops, servers, network equipment, Data centers, DR, and software applications on head office and two hosted data centers.
- Implement various email systems Google Apps, MS Exchange, Office 365 ,hMailServer, Wingate, and web hosting packages for the company and all other projects
- Configure windows server 2003, 2008, 2012 R2 Domain with latest releases and updates among with AD, DNS, DHCP, GPOs, OUs, WSUS, Migrations, emails, users and groups.
- Microsoft virtualization (Hyper-V) design and implementation.
- New systems and software packaging implementation like Symantec endpoint, SQL, Project Server, Dynamic CRM, and any required software upgrade/update for the whole business and products on 3 data centers.
- Design, install, upgrade, configure, and repair local and wide area network hardware and infrastructure include Cisco ASA, UTM Firewalls, Hp and Cisco switches, WAN and DIA Links, VLANs configuration, DSL links, Fiber links, wireless access points.
- Scheduling upgrades and backups of hardware and software systems.
- Coaching, monitoring, and appraising IT staff.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Clear logical thinker
- Excellent administrative and Multi-tasking ability to work in more than one task at the same time.
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal
- Must be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multi-protocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems. Should also possess knowledge in LINUX administration to manage LINUX based servers
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year College or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Certification: Microsoft Windows Server/CISCO ,CCNA and any IT professional certification (MCTS, MCITP, ITIL) is added value for the role
We offer unique benefits:
- Fixable working hours
- Corporate Mobile line.
- Parking facility available for free.
- Relaxed dress code
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Family Medical insurance.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- A development program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- A highly motivated international team (Dubai, Cairo,Amman) that strives for excellence.
- The amazing working atmosphere and regular team events
- Ownership from day one in a fast-growing company
- Great promotion and career opportunities with a competitive salary
About this Company
INTELLISC is a custom software development company that specializes in developing scalable business and automated software solutions; INTELLISC is also the sister company of I-SOFT our solution integrator and acts as I-SOFT’s development arm when providing solutions to our...
See all Careers and Jobs at intellisc