- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Clear logical thinker
- Excellent administrative and Multi-tasking ability to work in more than one task at the same time.
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal
- Must be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multi-protocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems. Should also possess knowledge in LINUX administration to manage LINUX based servers
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year College or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Certification: Microsoft Windows Server/CISCO ,CCNA and any IT professional certification (MCTS, MCITP, ITIL) is added value for the role
We offer unique benefits:
- Fixable working hours
- Corporate Mobile line.
- Parking facility available for free.
- Relaxed dress code
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Family Medical insurance.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- A development program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- A highly motivated international team (Dubai, Cairo,Amman) that strives for excellence.
- The amazing working atmosphere and regular team events
- Ownership from day one in a fast-growing company
- Great promotion and career opportunities with a competitive salary
About this Company
INTELLISC is a custom software development company that specializes in developing scalable business and automated software solutions; INTELLISC is also the sister company of I-SOFT our solution integrator and acts as I-SOFT’s development arm when providing solutions to our...
See all Careers and Jobs at intellisc