- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) describes a software development toolkit that allows to quickly create software robots (known commonly as "bots") to automate rules-driven business processes.
- At the core, an RPA system imitates human interventions that interact with internal IT systems.
- It is a non–invasive application that requires minimum integration with the existing IT setup; delivering productivity by replacing human effort to complete the task.
- Any company which has labor-intensive processes, where people are performing high-volume, highly transactional process functions, will boost their capabilities and save money and time with robotic process automation. Similarly, RPA offers enough advantage to companies which operate with very few people or shortage of labor. Both situations offer a welcome opportunity to save on cost as well as streamline the resource allocation by deploying automation.
- The global market for RPA Software and Services reached $271 million in 2016 and is expected to grow to $1.2 billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate of 36%. The direct services market includes implementation and consulting services focused on building RPA capabilities within an organization. It does not include wider operational services like BPO, which may include RPA becoming increasingly embedded in its delivery.
- In response to strong market demand, we are currently looking to recruit consultant who should have creative minds to take ownership for the deployment of such an emerging new technology. The role requires perfect business acumen, excellent analytical skills and strong programming skills that will help organizations in identifying automation opportunities and deliver financial benefits.
- Derive and apply process re-engineering for the client business process whenever possible or required.
- Preparation of automation project documentation and solution design.
- Identification, Assessment and Validation of automation projects.
- Analyze complex client data to drive insights to help client make critical business decisions.
- Collecting local business requirements, cooperation with process SME on client side.
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of automated processes.
- Support the team of automation developers in delivering projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and any other best practices.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC