- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Full accommodation and two ways tickets
About the Job
About Loss Prevention Department:
The Loss Prevention Department provides fire safety engineering and loss prevention services to all Petro Rabigh organizations. The Loss Prevention Department is seeking experienced professionals to provide loss/fire prevention engineering services and assist with implementing safety management objectives and expectations in Petro Rabigh. This role functions independently and/or in team assignments and reports administratively to the unit supervisor.
Description - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review engineering design packages and 3D models for new installations and modifications to existing installation for compliance to fire & safety Standards.
- Review designs of fire suppression systems and fire alarm & detection systems.
- Participate in HAZOPs, HAZIDs, and other types of Process Hazard Analysis.
- Review and participate in specialized process safety studies such as Quantitative Risk Assessments, dispersion studies, facility siting analysis, flare radiation analysis,… etc.
- Conduct Process Safety Management Audits, Fire Audits
- Interpret and provide consultation on fire & safety engineering codes & standards
- Participate in Mechanical Completion Certificate (MCC) walkthroughs and Pre Start Up Safety Reviews (PSSR).
- Prepare technical safety articles on subjects of interest to the company & department.
- Maintain company fire protection & safety engineering standards
- Prepare training materials for department staff & mentor junior engineers.
About this Company
With our headquarters in Cairo, Tawzef is a centrally-located human resource consulting firm. We provide our clients with management solutions, tailored to suit your company’s specific staffing needs. Tawzef knows what employers look for in their employees as well as what it...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawzef