- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Day-to-day operation with creative, design and digital media agencies.
- Experience in managing and launching communication campaigns on social media.
- Supervises & follows up on social & digital media partner agency moderation.
- Reports on the performance of the campaigns quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing, branding and communication strategies.
Offline & On ground:
- Coordinates the design and production of other offline communication material (Catalogs – brochures – flyers – banners – outdoors – internal branding).
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press and on the social media.
- Plan, manage and execute events and roadshows.
- Ensure company’s presence in key Real Estate exhibitions with needed visibility and visual materials.Develop in-depth understanding of company’s key target segment and best ways to reach them to ensure success of company’s.
- Efficiently manage budget for maximum exposure and ROI.
- Assign KPIs and conduct full evaluation for completed activities.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
WE ARE OUD; Proud of our History, Enthusiastic about the present, Ready for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orientals for Urban Development
Life, Redefined. Honoring the Past, Building the Present and Shaping the Future. Our STORY began with our very first development in 1994. Over the years, we...