- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Understand platform architecture and relevant mapping details to analyze and troubleshoot issues reported by clients/ business consultants.
- Implement and administer web applications.
- Develop and run database scripts for data migration, data cleansing, and data fixing.
- Develop web application reports.
- Responsible for analyzing and simulating issues reported by clients.
- Detailed analysis of the application trace log files to identify the possible cause of messages, missing columns and other type of issues.
- Collect and apply preliminary analysis on the queries hanging / performance delays, verify the database related table's indexes and communicate with PE to take needed action.
- Complex Issues: Evaluate the analysis done by technical consultant.
- Conduct a detailed technical analysis of Complex issues reported in the application.
- Provide the details of the analysis done to PE towards obtaining a fix.
- Document details of analysis and provide issue resolution to client wherever applicable.
- Assist the business support staff in analyzing the reported issues from a technical point of view.
- Responsible for doing final validation testing of the respective application after getting deliverables from the quality control and before they are submitted to the application.
- Coordinate with business consultants to ensure that scenarios work well within the deliverable.
- Performs upgrade testing.
- Follow up with clients for closure of delivered issues.
- Follows up with the QC/PE team for timely resolution of issues.
- Maintain the support portal by professionally capturing and documenting the issue details followed by timely updates.
- Communicates status reports to reporting manager.
- Communicates to clients and team in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain cordial relation with clients and team.
- Third party Integration support for the application:
- Understand the third party integration setup done.
- Detailed analysis of an issue reported in the third party integration interface by executing required selects and analyzing the relevant log files.
- Build standard queries to check the third party integration.
- Handle the responsibilities of the Assistant Manager during his absence if the assistant manager is on leave or busy in any other urgent technical related matter.
- Preparation of platform training material according to upgrades or change requests.
- Provide technical account manager (TAM) services to clients (on-site consultancy).
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Path Solutions is a leading information technology solutions provider offering a broad, deep spectrum of Sharia-compliant, Riba-free and asset-backed integrated software solutions and services to the Islamic financial marketplace, covering the entire range of Islamic Banking,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Path-Solutions