- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieve revenue targets as per the KPIs assigned by Line Manager
- Set meetings for new accounts “penetrating the market” for the line managers.
- Perform sales activities (visits, calls, emails, attending events as assigned by LM)
- Prepare presentations/ Proposals/Agreements
- Communicate effectively with team members and management and attend team meetings.
- Negotiate prices/ deals and handle objections, and close deals as per the approved quota.
- He/ She will have a specific portfolio of accounts in alignment with the line manager.
- Represent OPEX in the market in the best manner, and market it at all times in the most professional means.
- Market intelligence and news collection and report it to management.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly Sales reports to include sales activities performed and revenue achieved as well as business in the pipeline
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
OPEX is offering a whole new level of advanced delivery services, bringing the most advanced technology through cutting-edge solutions that enable us to deliver more than just on-time shipments to our customers
See all Careers and Jobs at OPEX Egypt
A web-based, comprehensive account management solution that...