- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of revenue and cost allocation.
- Record all wire transfers associated with assigned departments.
- Assist the centers and Finance team with the daily accounting related questions, center related financial trends, etc.
- Support due diligence for strategic transactions such as acquisitions, dispositions, and property secured debt financing.
- Secondary support assisting in researching, resolving and responding to all tenant correspondence.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Recoverable Revenues and special accounting issues relevant to REITS (i.e., Straight-line Rent, Good / Bad Income, etc.) and their impact on the financial statements
- Achieve metric targets as applicable.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, with supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions.
- Prepare and review all monthly accruals for accuracy and record the applicable journal entries.
- Provide explanations for any Income Statement account(s) with variances in excess of prescribed thresholds versus Budget and last year.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly cash distributions to partners.
- Responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager on all special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Retail
About this Company
Mustafa Hashem Group is the owner and operator of leading local retails concept in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mustafa Hashem Group
Mustafa Hashem Group has been managing local brands for more than 25 years with over 1,000 employees
The group has established a strong network of retail outlets...