- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Identify trends and changes: deadlines and deliverables; maintained contact with all Stakeholders both internal/external.
- Analyzed existing work-flows of systems to identify and implement operational improvements.
- Identify project requirements, define specifications, determine scope and document results.
- Coordinate activities with internal teams and customers; implemented processes in a production environment.
- Resolve problems identified in the integration and test phase. Work with identified business users to define data requirements.
- Assist Senior Project Manager
- Create Project Plans
- Monitor Project Progress
- Report Project Results
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Junior Project Managers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Junior Project Manager, focus on the following. Go-getter enthusiastic ambitious
- Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Having project management experience
- Knowing project management methodology
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Industry-specific knowledge
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...