- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Manage and track company documents.
- Scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document life cycle procedures.
- Archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
- Control the retrieval of documents.
- Document control specialists receive and process Requests for Information, or RFIs, from employees or clients and maintain the requests via tracking logs. As RFI procedures are updated, document control specialists create new templates.
- Help project managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals and related items.
- Responsible for training employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery.
- Assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers..
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations. .
- Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Compile data and specifications sheets.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Established in 1979, TEPCO has been continuously growing to become one of the major players in the regional market for T&D solutions, products & systems. Through highly progressive engineering and development, TEPCO has been able to satisfy the regional market’s requirements,...
See all Careers and Jobs at TEPCO S.A.E.