- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for reviewing source code and processes to discover if there are any violations of programming standards and agreed upon processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews source code to discover violations of programming conventions.
- Analyze source code on a line-by-line basis.
- Review authentication, authorization, session and communication mechanisms.
- Deliver audit results to development Manager.
- Review SDLC/Agile process, report findings.
- Translate audit findings into a recommended course of action for development departments.
- Educate development teams on best practices for code creation.
- Plan and execute source code analysis.
- Plan and create a source code audit report.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing Tools.
- Knowledge regarding Testing Terminologies, Verification, Validation, Levels of Testing and Testing Techniques.
- Implementation of audit report recommendations
- Should be able to define processes, metrics, procedures for the team.
- Should have sufficient experience in conducting SQA process reviews, audits and process compliance checks as required.
- Publish the results of the SQA audits/process compliance checks to the organization and help the projects with the closure of the non-compliance.
- Collect and analysis of project related metrics monthly basis.
- Conducting training sessions for the project teams to ensure smooth implementation of the process and process improvements.
- Prepare quality statistics reports.
About this Company
Founded in 1998, IPMagiX is today a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a ground-breaker in providing smart solutions around the Middle East and Africa with a global expansion path that is already established in diverse geographies.
See all Careers and Jobs at IPMagix