- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing shop drawings for projects.
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Review sub-contractors shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Site visits during project duration for updating the as-built drawings.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project.
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
Working on night shifts if needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture
About this Company
KPS is a multinational company, We deliver projects across all sectors including office, retail, food and beverage, technology, education and health-care.
See all Careers and Jobs at KPS
KPS provide with the design services, fit out and furniture projects related to corporate interiors. KPS...