- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing shop drawings for projects.
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Review sub-contractors shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Site visits during project duration for updating the as-built drawings.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project.
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
Working on night shifts if needed.
About this Company
KPS deliver projects across all sectors including office, retail, food and beverage, technology, education and health-care.
See all Careers and Jobs at KPS
KPS provide with the design services, fit out and furniture projects related to corporate interiors. KPS provide the following professional...