- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are currently seeking an Odoo ERP Project Manager to join our team in Cairo. This position is accountable for performing project management and scheduling for Odoo/OpenERP projects, particularly in regard to the application of the agreed standard project requirement.
Training, resources & necessary tools for project management is provided.
Project management is part project management, part technology operations and part general management. Project managers
- Plan, organise, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- They coordinate the work of other IT professionals and administrative staff to produce a new piece or system of software.
- The core elements of the job are about organising people and time resources, and seeing the project through from inception to completion.
- Project managers have ultimate responsibility for meeting the business or client’s needs.
- Lead project delivery across teams inclusive of project planning and project execution across delivery life cycle phases
- Act as the point of contact for the project team, business partners and management to provide updates, resolve issues and establish the project delivery vision for the IT team
- Coordinate across teams and with management to ensure aligned resource engagement
- Lead high quality delivery with responsibility for IT task tracking, time reporting, issue tracking, estimate submissions and project status reporting
- Coordinate project schedules and produce project status reports
- Able to manage up to 20 projects and all other duties as assigned