- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
He/She Should assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
He/She will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.Ultimately,
He/She will ensure that our products, applications and systems sent to QC work correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QC Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
- Develop Automated Test suites & Test Cases.
- Plan and create a source code audit report.
- Extensive Knowledge of Automation Testing Tools.
- Knowledge regarding Testing Terminologies, Verification, Validation, Levels of Testing and Testing Techniques.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Mentor team members on automation.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality.
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality.
- Prepare quality statistics reports.
About this Company
Founded in 1998, IPMagiX is today a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a ground-breaker in providing smart solutions around the Middle East and Africa with a global expansion path that is already established in diverse geographies.
See all Careers and Jobs at IPMagix