- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The key responsibility is to develop applications for IOS platform and participating in the entire application life-cycle.
- Based on received specifications & requirements, create software design document and write clear code with descriptive comments as per guidelines.
- Submit created code to repositories with agreed upon commit codes. Review senior and junior code according to related design and code standard.
- Write, execute, test cases, to make sure his created code passes the planned tests and checklists, to minimize the # of issues and bugs sent to QC.
- Document his work, including release notes, deliverable master error codes, log file explanation, API details, Limitations document.
About this Company
Founded in 1998, IPMagiX is today a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a ground-breaker in providing smart solutions around the Middle East and Africa with a global expansion path that is already established in diverse geographies.
See all Careers and Jobs at IPMagix