This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses, Monthly incentive scheme, profit sharing
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- This position provides high level Engineering and Technical support to Utilities Manager, Machinery Manager, Architecture Manager and maintenance personnel.
- This position requires the ability to identify and implement continuous improvement.
- Sets goals, establishes priorities, manages resources, develops concepts and approaches, reviews projects process and results.
- Managing machinery-engineering group.
- Managing utilities engineering group.
- Develops, directs and/or evaluates programs.
- Plans and manages projects and/or programs. Writes (or discusses) project/program plans, recommendations, and/or findings.
- Applies expertise and leads efforts to resolve complex technical problems and coach other team members through troubleshooting processes.
- Coordinates complex technical tasks such as installing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on equipment in the production area.
- Leads design and development of new equipment or system for improved performance.
- Leads and implements improvement projects to support continuous improvement of processes and equipment.
- Ensures that the environmental protection specifications are applied.
- Represents the company in auditing by the licensors of the company’s production facilities and the followed procedures.
- Secures the compliance with the quality, environment, safety requirements according to national and international standard (ISO 9001, 14001, ).
- Identifies, records and updates the various aspects within the department and their impact on the environment.
- Participates in setting implementing and amending the environmental programs.
- Determines and identifies the emergency situations in the department.
- Determines and identifies potential emergency situations related to GNP operations and activities.
More than 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- A B.Sc. in Engineering is required, preferably a specialization in Mechanical and / or Electrical Engineering.
- Not less than 20 years of professional experience is required in multinational companies.
- Able to coordinate, motivate and provide situational leadership within the team.
- Innovative and creative.
- Critical thinking and decision making ability.
- Team oriented with a desire to work together to achieve a common goal.
- Customer focused , attention to details.
About this Company
Since its establishment in 1997, Global Napi Pharmaceuticals was self-committed to present the highest quality of medicines to the patients. A principle that challenged us to offer the competitive environment and do all the efforts to satisfy patients, employees, business...
See all Careers and Jobs at GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS