- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses, Monthly incentive scheme, profit sharing
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- This position provides high level Engineering and Technical support to Utilities Manager, Machinery Manager, Architecture Manager and maintenance personnel.
- This position requires the ability to identify and implement continuous improvement.
- Sets goals, establishes priorities, manages resources, develops concepts and approaches, reviews projects process and results.
- Managing machinery-engineering group.
- Managing utilities engineering group.
- Develops, directs and/or evaluates programs.
- Plans and manages projects and/or programs. Writes (or discusses) project/program plans, recommendations, and/or findings.
- Applies expertise and leads efforts to resolve complex technical problems and coach other team members through troubleshooting processes.
- Coordinates complex technical tasks such as installing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on equipment in the production area.
- Leads design and development of new equipment or system for improved performance.
- Leads and implements improvement projects to support continuous improvement of processes and equipment.
- Ensures that the environmental protection specifications are applied.
- Represents the company in auditing by the licensors of the company’s production facilities and the followed procedures.
- Secures the compliance with the quality, environment, safety requirements according to national and international standard (ISO 9001, 14001, ).
- Identifies, records and updates the various aspects within the department and their impact on the environment.
- Participates in setting implementing and amending the environmental programs.
- Determines and identifies the emergency situations in the department.
- Determines and identifies potential emergency situations related to GNP operations and activities.
More than 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Since its establishment in 1997, Global Napi Pharmaceuticals was self-committed to present the highest quality of medicines to the patients. A principle that challenged us to offer the competitive environment and do all the efforts to satisfy patients, employees, business...
See all Careers and Jobs at GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS