- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conducting negotiations with the suppliers, ensuring that the items meet the required specifications.
- Execution of the procurement process according to the approved purchase orders according to the supply schedule.
- Review the technical specifications of procurement and negotiate prices and contracts.
- Find new suppliers and alternatives to the materials used by the company.
- Monitor and coordinate material delivery processes between suppliers to ensure that items are delivered to the warehouse on time.
- Ensure the validity of the data recorded in the invoices and ensure the deletion of the items that were not supplied (if they are written in the invoice) and also the presentation of the assets of the papers to the officials of the accounts section of the Administration for review.
- Build good relationships with suppliers.
- Take necessary with the supplier company in the event of defects in machinery and equipment purchased through the warranty of the product.
- 9-Prepare a monthly report on the volume of purchases by each department.
- Prepare a report on quantities and prices and send it to department managers.
- Prepare a weekly report on items supplied during the week.
- Prepare a report explaining the differences in prices and changes in the various items and send it to the directors of departments
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Aladawy Group
Aladawy Advanced System is a privately-held company in business Established since 2006 as a one of leading surveillance solutions companies & POS, which offers security Cameras, POS, Fire Alarm , Intrusion Alarm, Time Attendance , Access Control ,...