- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Purchasing, locating suitable products, new markets, suppliers, and processing purchase requisitions.
- Responsible for suppliers and subcontractors coordination.
- Prepares technical and commercial data and information for obtaining quotations.
- Prepares and follows up approvals for project submittals.
- Obtains samples and follow-up sample approvals with creating database for all material and coded submittals.
- Produces Materials Schedules with required lead times for take-off, quotation, cost appraisal, and P.O with delivery periods.
- Receives Purchase Request.
- Prepares bid tabulation.
- Initiates insurance cover.
- Reviews Purchase Orders, follows up and ensures timely purchase and arrival of goods.
- Scrutinizes the specifications of material and approvals on requisitions.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure