- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Senior Java Developer will have complete responsibility for the quality, accuracy and sustainability of the assigned software development. He / She will be involved in the technical aspects of complete software development life-cycle, from elaboration and construction to transition and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software.
- A senior developer has expertise in the development tools and procedures, has an end-to-end picture of the solution being developed.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Contributes in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Participate in the design, planning and development of solutions based on business requirements.
- Review and fix problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Monitors and report to management on project status, identifies issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- May provides leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
eVision is an emerging leader in IT powered reconciliation products for the financial services industry in MENA. It’s Bingo Suite® of Financial Applications are helping financial institutions to enhance their competitive advantage through
See all Careers and Jobs at eVision
High degrees of data...