- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
An interior designer is involved in the design or renovation of internal & external spaces, including structural alterations, furnishings, fixtures and fittings, lighting, color schemes, and finishing material selection.
- Developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and setting project milestones.
- Understanding clients' needs, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs.
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiating project fees
- Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
- Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software, 3D Max, V-ray and Photoshop.
- Supervising work at the design stage and on site.
- Identifying new business and selling services to potential clients.
- Keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
GRANTECH Group is an Egyptian company holding several business units focusing on Real Estate/Construction, software development as well as exhibition industries with more than 30 years of experience and strong business relations in the Egyptian, Middle Eastern & Worldwide markets
See all Careers and Jobs at GranTech Group