- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Manage team of Service Engineers and Technicians.
- Receive service requests from clients and/or Service manager.
- Plan, assign and monitor service calls.
- Prepare quotes for service visits and/or repair operations and installation projects.
- Administer service contracts from labor point of view.
- Coordinate sale, issue, and delivery of spare parts with sales engineers.
- Provide mentorship and training, work direction and guidance while performing work.
- Report to supervisors regarding work completed referring unusual technical or personnel issues to the Service manager.
- Perform performance reviews for subordinate staff.
- Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with applicable government, regulations and requirements.
- Maintain various records related to labor, materials and work orders.
- Plan the servicing work in advance so the client operations are minimally affected by the service work.
- Ensure that any parts that need replacing are available in stock.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ETG is a group of medium sized companies focused on the engineering services for several industries and infrastructure activities.
See all Careers and Jobs at EAST
The history of this Family owned business is back to the fifties of the last century when the founder Eng. Ragai Abdel Malek starts...