- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Description :
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated HR and Recruitment professional to build the HR function .
- You will build the HR & recruitment strategy, helping build the business from 2 to 30 people in the next three years.
- You will be instrumental in the implementation of HR processes and procedures.as well as helping design and implement Staffing Sub Company, You will also own the day to day HR processes which will include payroll, expenses, holiday ETC.
- This is a varied and fast paced role with a huge potential for progression as the company grows.
Human Resources & Recruitment Manager Job Duties:
- Create & Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Create & Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Create & Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors, as well designing a scorecard system for individuals and departments on agreed KBI’s
- Create & Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims;
- Obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Responsible for Employees Personnel (Contracts, filing system ) ensure alignment with Egyptian Labor Law.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Own the company HR run book including all different best practices and policies and work instructions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.