- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
- Produce intelligent 3D models and extract information directly from the model to form 2D drawings, schedules, setting out, quantities and other deliverables.
- Perform assigned Revit / Aecosim modelling tasks
- Should follow the project BIM Standards.
- Manage the structures & Architectural discipline 3D models, review model quality and technical content including clash detection and compliance with the BEP.
- Work with the Information Manager and project teams to assist in the development and implementation of BIM strategies, BIM Execution Plans, workflows and processes on projects.
- Actively contribute to project design development by contributing to internal coordination, clash detection and design review sessions as well as external presentations to clients.
- Manage the Structures& Architectural Team Common Data Environment (CDE) of the project, and the distribution of coordinated digital documents to the project teams.
- Undertake 4D BIM Project timeline modeling.
- Provide quality control for compliance to company/project standards of deliverables.
- Provide over the shoulder support for staff developing models and 2D drawing extractions.
- Provide technical orientation of new hires regarding BIM process and workflows.
- Maintain a high level of competency of all BIM software tools used.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Consulting Services Engineering Services