- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Draw plastic designs from scratch.
- Draw sheet metal parts
- Create assembly for device with all internal components (mainly electronics)
- Define assembly steps for production.
- Choose the best fit hardwares for assembly.
- Execute and follow up prototyping for plastic and sheet metal parts.
- Search and provide necessary tools for prototyping and assembly in series production.
- Make concepts design for PCBs and electronic hardware component inside the device.
- Validate Pcbs samples against design and manufacturing drawing.
- Validate Hardware and electrical interface components.
- Define requirements for medical devices accessories against standard and available market specs (Wheels, handles, holders ,etc)
- Provide Samples for these accessories and Validate them against requirements.
- Work on medical devices mechanical requirements which is required to achieve device requirements.
- Provide assembly drawing and production manuals for assembly line.
2D Artwork include:
- Design artwork and content for traceability and packing labels.Design Keypad and membranes.
- Design and prototype samples for Device warning labels and instruction signs.Design printing on packing carton and beware of printing methods limits and restrictions.
- Define packing carton size and get to know carton specs then choose and validate choice.Design, prototype and test inner fill that hold and protect the device.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies