- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To co‐ordinate all activities required to direct and control manufacturing quality. In particular to review product quality requirements for individual clients and projects, to ensure those requirements are understood and implemented to manage the quality of manufactured items to meet the requirements of the contract specifications.
- To monitor and report quality control progress, notifying any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against timescale and budgets.
- Immediate notification to the Head of Assurance of any Quality Control issues.
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business.
- Contribute to Business Development and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence, together with any project specific information. Provide comprehensive communication to underpin effective working relationships.ü
- Liaise with the Head of Manufacturing to ensure that project contractual and quality requirements within the schedule are supported and maintained through all stages of manufacture as to ensure project completion within the specified schedule.
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a customer focused culture within the organisation.
- Support the development of quality goals and targets as part of the organization's strategicü plan Carry out, as instructed, any task as deemed reasonable by the Head of Assurance orü Director in the interest of the Company.
- Work with ISO 9001 & ISO 13485
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies