- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for filming, editing, and delivering outstanding video content for both external and internal audiences. Supports pre-and post-production activities while influencing and driving content strategy with the ability to calibrate different company initiatives and perspectives.
- Consults with clients and internal stakeholders to determine media production needs; advise appropriately regarding various aspects of design, development and use of media and media presentation.
- Develops media project goals, objectives, and timetables for production.
- Partners with peers and customers to create, and edit scripts; while determining the appropriateness of the intended use and audience.
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Managing pre-production, production, and post-production editing of video projects while maintaining overall brand identity and image.
- Develop appropriate design packages using tools such as Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Audition
- Coordinates multiple projects with frequently adjusted priorities.
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment while troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment for repair.
- Use storyboards and scripts to produce visually appealing videos for customers.
- Participate in all aspects of shoots (e.g., camera, audio, lighting) on location and in the studio.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services