- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Candidate will be responsible to achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for the area through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team. The role covers whole Egypt.
- To meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of sales team.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer-centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers - within operating budget.
- Manage operating expenses within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems. Ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets.
- To ensure effective management of sales team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counseling through regular field visits and management of recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes - working in conjunction and support from sales training and HR departments.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance