- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing the entire life-cycle of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Giving the full support to Business Development Executives and the Sales department in general.
- Coordinating all the project phases.
- Negotiating deadlines and rates with vendors.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally.
- Monitoring and controlling projects status, tracking project milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time with the required quality standards.
- Managing project finances, including budgeting.
- Overall follow up and supporting the finance team in issues related to POs and invoicing.
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation.
- Complying with relevant and applicable procedures.
We offer competitive financial benefits.
- Yet, our people believe that what matters the most at Commanine is the opportunity to build practices that enhance the content world.
- Our obsession with learning enables everyone to double and sometimes triple their experience, skills, and knowledge on their journey with us.
- Of course, our team also greatly values our flexible working hours.
- Our team is spread across the region so we understand the different needs they have and try our best to motivate them and ensure their working circumstances are as comfortable as possible. We believe in our clients’ wellbeing and trust our team to
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Founded in 2009 and located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Commanine is a leading translation and localization company, the brainchild of an avid linguist and a marketer.
See all Careers and Jobs at Commanine Localization Agency
Today, the company has earned its place amongst the top word engineers in the country, with...