- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leads the development, organization, implementation, coordination, and evaluation of the department.
- To develop future leaders by supporting teachers of in the areas of curriculum, assessment, and instruction and by fostering an environment of collaboration, reflection, and professional growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum development to meet the standards.
- Consistent and regular curriculum evaluation.
- Ensure that the curriculum engage the learner in tasks that require analytical and critical
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Narmer Language School is a privately held school, which offers National and I.G.C.S.E curriculums. Founded in1980, the school campus is located in Dokki, Giza.
See all Careers and Jobs at Narmer Language School
Our school work personally with each student, taking the responsibility of not only helping the students...