- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
PETROSAFE is looking for highly qualified experienced candidates for the execution of large-scale turnkey projects in the field of fire protection and environment for oil and gas companies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Detailed design and construction of pipelines.
- Engineering for marine applications.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing vendors/ subcontractors proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Willingness to travel and accept site assignments
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new assignments and challenges
- Develop and/or participate in Client Meetings and Project Design
- Monitor the progress for all piping activities in regards to budget, schedule, technicalities and report results to Project Management and Department Management.
- Interface with customer, construction organization and vendors / fabricators
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Environmental Services Marine Manufacturing & Services
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc in mechanical engineering from reputable university.
- 5 to 10 years total experience.
- Piping engineering.
- Firefighting/ Environmental projects.
- Marine background
- Oil & Gas field.
- Jobsite experience
- Large capital projects experienced
- Stress analysis software
- Risk management
- Project management
- Auto Cad
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Keen safety awareness
- Excellent communicator
- Exhibits leadership traits and abilities
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new assignments and challenges
- Mechanical Engineer will be working in both site and office.
- Mechanical Engineer work a standard workweek but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones.
About this Company
Petroleum Safety and Environmental Services Company (PETROSAFE) has been established in 1996, according to the investment laws and its executive regulations to serve the oil and gas sector as well as industrial and commercial sectors in Egypt and the region to ensure that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Petrosafe