- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Responsible for getting the best prices and achieving targeted savings as per annual plan.
- Provide the best possible prices and advise the most suitable service.
- Communicating with requester and follow up.
- Act with courtesy, speed and efficiency to build positive customer relationships.
- Adhere to Company procedures, policies, standards and best practices.
- Use standard booking Amadeus system.
- Ensure all bookings are queued to Aqua for quality check.
- Calculate and process reissues and refunds.
- Insert all data necessary for management reports and accounting functions.
- Maintain security of passwords and confidentiality of Company and Customer information.
- Assist the Senior Specialist in the travel arrangements.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
Owing to a successful growth rate year after year and aligning with the expansion strategy of the company, by operating in 5 diversified energy segments:
See all Careers and Jobs at Elsewedy Electric
1. Cables & Accessories.
2. Energy Management (Meters).
4. Renewable Energy...