- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establishing recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Sourcing candidates through different recruitment channels.
- Conducting complete recruitment campaigns.
- Managing online and offline job postings
- Conducting screening interviews.
- Keeping valid and updated database of potential applicants for the different areas.
- Building a continuous pipeline of suitable applicants for different jobs in the organization.
- Improving organization attractiveness by recommending new recruitment policies and practices.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Marseilia Group became the sign of all new development, achievements and innovations, thanks to the diversity of projects and activities of the construction of villages, tourist resorts, shopping malls and residential projects. Their fame has spread in the Arab Republic of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marseilia