- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Performing Sales through inbound phone calls and emails approaching clients in Gulf area.
- Educate prospects on our solutions and communicate the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of working with Future Group.
- Identify large opportunities and develop the actions necessary to win business.
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to convert quotes into projects.
- Provide customer support; manage client expectations in conjunction with the Project Managers.
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders, and accounts in company system.
- Work with Sales Management, to implement sales strategies, identify opportunities, close sales, motivate the team and spur growth.
- Evaluate and process RFPs as necessary.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues thorough the understanding of internal protocol and procedures.
- Effectively communicate project specifications to Project Account Managers.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Outsourcing/Offshoring Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group