- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Junior Salesperson Job Description
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of IT hardware (Systems and Infrastructure Solutions) sales opportunities
- Keeping a weekly outdoor sales visit schedule to develop the sales pipeline and reach-out to new clients while maintaining the existing accounts
- Hunt new accounts and recommend best IT infrastructure & solutions
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells IT Hardware products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of potential clients.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management, thus reaching Customer Satisfaction.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Hardware Information Technology Services