- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
14,000 to 22,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Responsible for developing applications for Android platform and participating in the entire application life cycle.
- To be in all stages of application development including design, modifications, development, and implementation of Android applications to ensure the application quality and efficiency.
- Document all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers.
- Write clean code.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies to enhance the application functionality.
- Work with Graphic Designers and Software Developers to realize, build, and test the applications and to implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java development
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK, IDE Android Studio/IntelliJ, Debugging, GPS, XML and JSON
- Excellent knowledge of Android Layout Designing, Web Services, Code Signing and Application release
- Excellent knowledge of Android platform development
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concept
- Good Knowledge of C/C++
- Ability to write clean code
- Deploying apps process on Play Store
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of iOS or Windows is a plus
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking skills
- Working under pressure
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...