- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Ensures that all activities in his unit or section are done according the relevant cGMP and ISO standards (ISO 9001/2008 , ISO 14001/2004 , OHSAS 18001/2007).
- Supervise production line operations in accordance to the relevant SOPs and safety instructions.
- Ensure that all production line operators wearing their personal protective equipment (PPE) during work.
- Ensuring that all required documents such as batch records, machine logs, cleaning records, identification labels text. are filled on the spot and handled in a proper way as stated in the relevant SOPs.
- Participate in Issuing batch records and SOPs and keep them always updated as per business requirements
- Ensuring the commitment of all employees in his area to the cGMP standards.
- Deliver the required on-job training for production line operators to keep them qualified for doing their jobs properly.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
- Participating in all validation activities as per business requirements.
- Reporting and handling of any violation for cGMP in a formal way as stated in the relevant SOP.
- Responsible for handling waste inside production area and till delivery to the waste collection area according to the relevant SOP.
- Ensuring application of GMP, clean in Place and documentation rules.
- Maintain the optimum yield percentage of raw materials
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Rameda is a modern pharmaceutical company, manufacturing and marketing a wide range of high quality pharmaceutical products, based on its own development as well as cooperation with multinational companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rameda