- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Meeting or exceeding monthly performance targets and goals as determined by the Sales Manager.
- Delivering weekly sales plan, monthly sales report and sales pipeline updates.
- Capable of introducing our equipment and services to the customers as a solution for their needs and concerns
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Traveling to visit potential and existing clients.
- Providing pre-sales activities such as demonstrations, presentations, technical assistance and product education.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending Congresses, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product / service will meet client needs.
- Acquiring full knowledge of our equipment's technical specifications as well as competitors' equipment.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery, specifications & payments with buyers and managers.
- Advising on product developments and discussing special promotions
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Meeting regular sales targets quarterly/yearly quota.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Coordination and collaboration with other team members.
- Reporting market updates, sales updates and market information required for market studies.
- Information gathering, classifying and reporting.
- Travel throughout sales territory.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Engineering Services