- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Develop and test unique business strategies, concepts and pitches pertaining to new products and services
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients about the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Prepare annual budget (marketing) and track expenses relating to the budget
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Management Consulting Research
About this Company
Business Lab Consulting Egypt is a management consulting firm, In addition we have a very specialized division for industrial zones advisory and marketing services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Business Lab Consulting Egypt
We provide strategic planning, business plans, feasibility studies, organization development and...