- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and prepare the related reports.
- Check the documents certifying the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Perform material inspections and verify that specifications, storage, staging and material handling methods are implemented.
- Perform daily field inspections to verify contractor’s work complies with the project specifications and applicable codes
- Submit a Daily Report identifying areas inspected, test performed and any significant findings.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Founded in 1979, Mena Group for Constructions and Trading has been regarded as one of the most pioneer companies in the field of constructions in Egypt. And for more than a quarter of a century now, it has successfully built a well-earned reputation for excellence in urban and...
See all Careers and Jobs at MENA For Contracting & Trading