- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus, Bi-yearly evaluation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company.
- Perform and execute budgets.
- Cooperate with internal and external financial auditors to carry out annual auditing process.
- Prepare monthly reports for expenses.
- Prepare detailed monthly account analysis and journal entries.
- Assist in monthly financial statement closings.
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Present monthly, quarterly & annual budgets to financial manager.
- Forecast future budget needs, create financial forecasts and make budgeting decisions.
- Plan, evaluate, design and implement the company’s budget & ensuring business growth and compliance with the law.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
- Suggest spending improvements that increase profits.
- Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations.
- Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines.
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El Sallab Company was established in 1912. The vision was to create a company that would keep alive the values like respect among all people, excellent customer service and to lay the groundwork for trade based on trust with customers and suppliers.The company is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahmed El-Sallab