- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage & study client requests and submittals from Clients, Consultants, construction job sites, suppliers, contractors and subcontractors and review tender drawings and all required technical documents such as manuals and instructions.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Preparing & sending Quotations, BOQs, Technical Data Sheets, Samples, Shop Drawings, Test Reports, and Certifications as per client and/or project requirements.
- Apply cost efficiency & risk assessment standards in setting the plan.
- Determine project design specifications, standards, budget and timescales.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFI) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during the project.
- Ensure that all drawings, documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance with plans and job drawing.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially consultant engineers.
- Following up site work progress and requirements.
- Coordinate with the projects co.
- Provide technical advice to technical or managerial staff regarding design, construction, or program modifications or structural repairs and participate in solving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during the project.
- Create Methods of Statement, Calculation Sheets, Risk Assessments and other documents as requested by clients.
- Prepare and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation orders, and the deliveries of completed milestones of the project.
- Prepare daily reports to a manager.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Information Technology Services Training and Coaching
About this Company
2007:- Concrete Surgeons (SC) was incorporated in the United Arab OF Emirates under the name of AlRaya for Technical Contracting.
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete Surgeons
2008:- The Company was succeeded in implementing a project for Dubai Road and Transportation Authority (RTA) in Dubai Maritime City with the...