- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for communicating with suppliers, processing purchases transactions and assisting the team leader in order to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness to reach specified performance targets. Responsible for providing the manager with all needed information and reports as well as fully managing specific brands/accounts.
- Communicating with suppliers, problem solving, connecting info between suppliers and the other local departments.
- Following up all emails received from/sent to suppliers/clients and ensuring to provide/get optimum feedbacks.
- Reviewing trade agreements with suppliers.
- Following up and reviewing all documentation.
- Recording all purchasing transactions and ensuring updating the relevant files daily.
- Checking and following up with suppliers about the production schedule.
- Providing the forecasted and actual due payments to the financial team to prepare the financial reports.
- Forecasting and ensuring all payments made in time and following up receipts.
- Contacting the shipping lines for the best freight and best service.
- Following up shipping bookings with shipping lines.
- Tracking all orders/shipments since production in factory until delivery at warehouses (including ordering, production, shipping, etc.) and preparing the related reports.
- Preparing all documents and files needed for clearance and delivery.
- Comparing the current purchasing prices of a brand with the purchasing prices of other alternative brands.
- Preparing reports related to the products in production, shipments and stock level for preparing the purchasing orders.
- Checking with the sales team about their required orders for each month.
- Following up all orders placed on time according to the order cut-off date for each supplier
- Preparing the reports to the profitability of the orders by product and overall.
- Preparing combined reports of purchases, sales and inventory.
- Preparing customized reports and studies upon request.
- Finding out important dates for each suppliers and sending greetings.
- Preparing the reports of slow-moving stock.
- Preparing the reports of the raw material prices index in the global market.
- Updating the reports related the sales/purchases targets achieved (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Checking with the marketing team about achieving marketing activities for brands.
- Checking with the sales team about their feedback and the customers’ about the brand.
- Checking the claim issues and following up with supplier for claims refund.
- Ensuring advertisement items shipped with goods.
- Ensuring reaching targets for advertisement budget per brand.
- Ensuring the refund of yearly marketing support and rebates from suppliers.