- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About the Job
- Digital Marketing Specialist responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing the company's product online, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
Duties and responsibilities
Help Globalmedia Team in the following Tasks:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Work with teams to identify social media content, topics, and information flow.
- Track metrics on audience, content, views, and competitors.
- Develop outreach and partner programs with relevant individuals and communities.
- Write, develop, and strategize for online content production and scheduling.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Ability to travel (0%)
- Outdoor tasks (20%)
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We are specialized Marketing and Content Distributing Company located In Cairo, We are a group of professionals with marketing, Sales and technical Backgrounds for IP based platform. We are using our connections with the main operators in the region , in addition to media in...
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobalMedia