- Experience Needed:
- More than 18 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
RMC currently have an opportunity for a Team-Leader Civil/Structural Engineer to join their expanding team in Cairo and work on a range of challenging large-scale projects.
Function and Scope:
Team Leader Engineering Technical Delivery with managerial role, directly reporting within the team structure to the Head of Department.
- Leading structural teams in collaboration with the Head of Department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical delivery of Structural Engineering Design on projects within budgetary and programme targets.
- Providing engineering solutions that achieve technical compliance with RMC Design Principles and site support.
- Checking the structural design and designing the critical elements.
- Responsible for improving and developing technical competence within the Structural Engineering teams.
- Contributing to the development of robust Technical Management Systems for Structural Engineering.
- Identifying the cost and time of the Structural Engineering design process.
- Coordination and attending meetings with other trades, clients and contractors.
About this Company
rmc is a privately owned consulting firm established with the objective of providing quality services
See all Careers and Jobs at Raafat Miller Consulting
in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Construction Management.
Since inception, projects undertaken by rmc are characterized by being large,...